Came to Medfield about 1652, and settled on Bridge Street, near the "Bottom road." His house was on the west side of the street. His wife Rachel and his son John came with him. His family, in 1652, is described as consisting of three persons; and he drew land accordingly. "The first survey of lands west of the river Charles was that of the "broad meadows," in 1652-53, consisting of twenty two grants or about ninety acres in all. In 1653 grants were made to Abraham Harding and Peter Adams in "grape meadow", by the town of Medfield." (History of Norfolk Co., Massachusetts - D. Hamilton Hurd)
April 06, 1655, Abraham Harding will witness with Hannah Alby, Prudence Frary63
In 1659 Peter Adams drew 101 acres in the land dividend in the New Grant , which was afterwards owned by Joseph Curtis. Son Samuel was a physician. His house was burned by the Indians, and he was one of the signers of the petition to the General Court for aid.
February 14, 1664/65, mentioned in inventory of estate of William Astwicke63
Generated by GreatFamily 2.2 update 2